Location: US - TX - Austin
This position is responsible for identifying and enrolling new Members. The Membership Sales Director nurtures relationships with existing Members so that they will invite their friends and colleagues to join (resulting in “Membership by Invitation”). In addition, they attend activities with Members and their guests in order to demonstrate “Pride in Belonging.”
The Membership Sales Director ensures the enrollment process is complete and records Membership profile information. S/he is responsible for achieving the Membership sales goals.
In addition, s/he generates a definitive sales and marketing plan to achieve departmental revenue goals. The Membership Director is an advocate and ambassador of STAR Service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations play in regards to the success of the operation.
- Two years external sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales performance.
- High-energy, outgoing personality.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, employee partners and other community leaders.
- Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance.
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations.