Sodexois seeking aVP, Division HRleader to support the Healthcare segment.The client portfolio includes multiple accounts (with concentration in Food, Nutritional Services and Facilities management) inthe Mid West and West region. The RVP must reside in the geography (with a preference in the Mid West territory) due to concentration of business.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Co-developing and driving the HR strategy as a member of the Healthcare NorAm Executive Committee and localizing the strategy for a $4.8 billion region in partnership with the Healthcare NorAm HRVP – West
- In conjunction with the Healthcare NorAm HRVP – West ensuring all segment HR activity in the region complies with Group policies and standards; contributing to Group-wide HR leadership
- Work closely with regional operations and other support teams to ensure HR needs are met for segment employees in the western region; contributing to cross-segment efficiency and effectiveness
- Enabling segment performance at regional level and supporting the segment strategy through HR leadership in the western region; ensuring consistent talent management practices
- Contributing to the achievement of the segment’s strategic objectives, priorities and HR strategy
- Having HR responsibility for a large geographic area spanning more than 10,000 employees operating in complex and challenging environments
- Working with HR development and talent roles ensuring timely implementation of talent processes to ensure development, including the establishment of succession and workforce plans
- Develop deep client and segment commercial knowledge and networks
- Providing HR partnership to the segment leadership, leveraging commercial expertise and knowledge of the Segment; developing and applying deep client and segment commercial knowledge and networks; providing sales and commercial support for achieving the segment ambition
- Oversee talent management, career interviews, and processes for Segment employees at region level and below; represent segment at regional talent committee
- Support the development of our business goals by leveraging D&I & incorporating in the strategic HR plan
- Ensuring that the environment is in place to deliver our promise of improving the Quality of Life for segment employees; their engagement, retention, development and productivity
- Successful delivery of the regional segment strategy; development and growth rate of the segment in the area of responsibility
- Management, optimization and control the segment HR function budget with associated cost reductions Identification and mitigation of potential people/ social risks in the segment
- Partners with operations leadership and Service Operations to ensure a “zero harm” environment for all Sodexo employees, clients and customers
- The ideal candidate must have easy access to a major airport and willing to travel 40%.
Manages all functional areas in human resources including but not limited to employee relations, payroll, communications, Human Resources (HR) policy and procedures, affirmative action, diversity, performance management, and succession planning. Ensures division regional HR budget is appropriately utilized in accordance with corporate and division financial policies and procedures. Directs activities of multiple subordinate HR Directors. Acts as a consultant to senior team members on organizational development initiatives. Oversees the HR management typically aligned with more than one Division President or Division Vice President. Reports into head of HR position for the Market.