Senior BBQ Chef - China Blue
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what itﾒs like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
1. To work primarily but not solely on the BBQ stall. There may be occasions where cover will be required in the Main kitchen or other outlets.
2. To work with the Executive Chinese Chef to develop the BBQ food offer at Conrad Manila through the introduction of innovation and interest.
3. To produce dishes with the most accurate cooking technique and minimum of wastage to ensure production remains within budget.
4. Be an active chef involved in core food production, responsible for your own section of the food production or menu ensuring the correct volume, timing and quality of the dishes produced.
5. Produce suggestions for use by the Executive Chinese Chef for inclusion and improvement of our BBQ venture and to ensure that the offering is suitable for the age range to which they are being served.
6. Assist the Executive Chinese Chef with development of this section of business. Promote efficiency, food standards and commitment to simple modern fresh cooking.
7. Working with the Executive Chinese Chef to ensure that food stock levels are kept to minimum, complete requisition/order forms for stock replenishment and that all stock received is used before it goes out of date.
8. Work with the Executive Chinese Chef ensures portion are accurate, when necessary recipes are followed and dish specifications are adhered to.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
A Senior BBQ Chef serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Previous BBQ Chef experience
Approaches food in a creative way
Good communication skills
Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Excellent planning and organising skills
Dedicated to the delivery of exceptional service and continuous improvement
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Relevant qualifications for role
Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons and evenings
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
- A high-profile destination
- More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry.