Do you enjoy restaurant/retail food service? Are you innovative? Grow your career in a Management position with Sodexo!
Sodexo currently have a job opportunity for a Retail Operations Manager to join our Healthcare food services team atCedars Sinai Medical Centerin Beverly Hills,California. This job will be responsible for the management of a high volume, fast paced retail environment including 8 retail outlets within the Ray Charles Cafe at an outstanding Sodexo account. The Retail Operations Manager will execute the ongoing development of Sodexo’s retail strategy to drive sales, revenue and customer satisfaction for this account.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Oversees all food service and retail operations for the fast paced, Ray Charles Café, which includes 8 concept locations for customers to choose from and does a volume of over $6 million dollars in revenue each year.
- Provides solid leadership and management to ensure employee engagement for a team of around 60 union employees.
- Provides continued innovation of the retail offerings at the account to follow health and wellness oriented food and culinary trends.
- Provides the customer with a consistent quality experience at all retail food outlets in the cafe.
- Assists in the maintenance of cash control and payroll records, as well as inventory, and purchasing.
- Monitors and reports on the unit retail budget annually, as well as all other reporting including labor and sales reporting for the high volume retail location.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, standards and programs in the retail outlet areas.
- Ensures a high quality customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall work place safety standards.
- Drives sales, revenue, customer and client satisfaction.
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!
- Ability to drive sales and be a strong, compassionate leader in a very fast paced retail environment. Previous restaurant/retail food service experience desired.
- Ability to execute retail food service initiatives quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Impeccable follow through with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong leadership and extensive experience and ability to engage employee team.
- Knowledge of current health and wellness culinary concepts.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be successful in a metrics driven environment.
- Ability to foster strong client and customer relationships.
- Strong understanding of retail marketing concepts and strategies.
- Self-motivated with strong drive to be process oriented.
- Experience in the area of project management.
- Understanding of Sodexo systems is beneficial.
- Strong financial acumen, ability to analyze sales data, understand trends and address business opportunities.
- Excellent computer skills necessary.
About Cedars Sinai Medical Center:
This Medical Center provides world-class medicine to patients with over 2,000 contributing physicians in every clinical specialty. Cedars Sinai is the largest academic medical center in the Western United States, training the next generation of physicians, researchers and allied health professionals with more than 350 residents and fellow participating in over 60 graduate medical education programs.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peek at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting ourBenefits Center!Position Summary
Directs all retail operations at a large single or multi site account/unit. Drives revenue, profitability and quality of retail business while enhancing and ensuring standards are met at all times. Plays a key role in the implementation and evaluation of product/service offerings, brands and/or in-house signature and national brands Maintains cash control and payroll records. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Senior-most person assigned to client account reporting to District Manager (DM) or Resident District Manager (RDM).