SodexoUniversities is seeking an experiencedFood Service Retail Manager 2 at theUniversity of Tampa! Located in sunny Tampa, FL, the University of Tampa is a private university with an enrollment of 8,200 and a state-of-the art “Restaurant Collection” resident dining program with over 4000 students participating in dining plans. The Retail Manager 2 will have responsibility for the daily operations of the 4200 sq ft, high volume "Starbucks Reserve" location on campus catering to students, faculty and VIP clientel. In addition, Sodexo provides resident dining, concessions, summer conferences and catering on campus and the Retail Manager 2 may assist, or assume responsibilties at other locations on campus as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College/University high-volume retail food service management experience (Starbucks management exerience would be a plus!);
- Strong operational standards, exceptional customer service and ability to lead, engage, train and develop front-line staff;
- Strong financial acumen;
- Experience managing multiple food retail outlets and national brand concepts;
- Innovation and ability to grow revenue and manage cost;
- Customer driven and strong track record in organizational development;
- Ability to manage late night, as needed;
- Superior client relations skills;
- Showcase skills of innovation, initiative, customer service, marketing and merchandising to be able to meet the high expectations of this growing university.
** Relocation Assistance IS available for this position! **Position Summary
Maintains food quality and customer service in a cash handling retail food operation that includes branded concepts, in-house formats and signature designs. May assume General Manager's (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence. Assists in maintenance of cash control and payroll records. Assists in supporting the financial/Human Resources (HR) functions. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.