Sodexo's Healthcare Specialty Division is in search of a Regional Vice President to lead the strategic and business planning and management for operations of our Healthcare Segment. We will be hiring one individual who will provide strategic leadership spanningthe east coast and heavily concentrated in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland and Connecticut. Candidate must reside in one of these states, have easy access to a major airport, and be willing travel 60 to70%.
The Regional VP will provide leadership and direction for all business aspects within the assigned territory including: account operations, growth, and retention, District Manager development and training, and financial growth and accountability. He/She will place a major focus on client relationship management, business retention, and new business development.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Demonstrate the strategic value of Sodexo to regional clients/prospects by bringing targeted solutions from Sodexo’s full portfolio of services
- Promote a client/customer-centric operating culture that strives to exceed client goals, objectives, requirements and expectations
- Develop and execute a Regional 3-5 year strategic growth and retention plan
- Ensure Sodexo’s regional goals and objectives are met or exceeded – this will be achieved by providing the leadership, management and oversight necessary to ensure that the regional area has the proper solutions, products, metrics and talent in place to effectively grow the organization and meet/exceed defined revenue, profitability targets and other KPIs
- Resolve client problems and concerns with agility and professionalism. Actively listens to client issues and requests, identifies needs and requirements, and quickly leverages resources from across NorAm to resolve problems and identified needs.
- Establish organizational protocols and systems to identify client issues, trends, and opportunities and effectively integrate them into regional strategies
- Reallocate resources across the Region to ensure operational excellence in all accounts
- Take quick and decisive action on employee issues and performance problems
- Drive an evolving culture focused on excellence in implementing core services – with strong execution in standards, compliance and accountability
- Develops and maintains a strong web of influence in client organizations within Region (e.g., CEO, COO, CNO, CFO, Board) to ensure strong retention and identify new business opportunities. Additionally, serve as the primary Sodexo relationship manager for regional accounts, responsible for developing a strategic growth strategy, relationship management plan, and pro forma review.
- Balance retention efforts at current clients with new business development within the Region
- Develop, maintain, and leverage Sodexo Cross-Market relationships in Region
- Responsible for contract renewals, negotiations, and investments
- Responsible for the Regional communications and marketing plans
- Responsible for innovation ideation to expand Sodexo’s solutions set for current and prospective clients
- Working closely with Division CEO, DMs, Brand, HR, and Finance teams; provide timely, accurate, and complete operational metrics and reporting. Lead the performance management process for the Region that measures and evaluates progress against goals for the organization (Vital Few)
- As a Change Champion, prepares the Region’s culture to adapt to and embrace ongoing, fundamental changes that will enable the business to grow and prosper
- Establish visibility and relevance for Sodexo in the regional healthcare industry by preparing presentations to management groups, leadership groups and boards to explain the company’s market position and initiatives
- Working with Sales and Brand Teams, design and implement Strategic Partnership programs for the Region that create value for clients/prospects.
- Oversee the overall strategic leadership in proposal development activities, including positioning, strategy development, customer negotiations, contract review, and pricing/costing
- Leverage Sodexo’s commitment to diversity and inclusion to extend Sodexo’s reach in regional communities
Preferred candidate will be an experienced leader with directly relevant experience in one or more technical areas within Sodexo Healthcare’s service portfolio (ES, Food, Facilities Management, etc.). An experienced leader, who is mission-focused, growth oriented, committed to operational excellence, process-minded, and skilled in leading teams in a performance-driven culture.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with clients and prospects and establish long-term relationships necessary for account retention, future sales, and the best interest of the organization.
- Skilled in identifying and implementing new business opportunities, including expanding the solution set with existing clients and selling new accounts.
- strong leader, who can help people translate vision into practical, actionable, measurable and cost-effective approaches and tactics that make sense for the Region.
- The ability to manipulate, interpret, analyze, and explain financial information. This includes understanding financial data and accurately interpreting financial statements and reports, and identifying the key factors affecting the financial performance of the Region
Leads strategic and business planning and management for a specific segment within a Division’s Region with a primary focus on growth and customer/client engagement. Provides leadership and direction for all business aspects within the assigned Regional segment, including account operations, growth, and retention, District Manager development and training, and financial growth and accountability. Provides a major focus for client relationship management, business retention, and new business development.