Sodexois seeking aRegional Vice Presidentfor the Schoolssegment. In this regional role, you will provide the vision through strategic leadership for the Schools segment. Your client portfolio includes multiple accounts (with concentration in Food & Nutritional Services and Facilities management) inWA, OR, MT and UT. The RVP must reside in the geography (with a preference in OR or WA) due to concentration of business.This exciting position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you the opportunity for continued career growth. As a member of our senior management team you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of duties to include ensuring unit managers are in compliance with corporate, regional and financial goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for the overall operation, growth and profitability of the region. As an RVP, you will exercise management and leadership over multiple education operations with a total managed volume in excess of $170 Million. 80% Travel will be required in this role.
RELOCATION IS OFFERED!
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Achieve segment goalsby providing the leadership, management and oversight necessary to ensure that the area’s portfolio of business has the proper solutions, products, metrics and talent in place to effectively grow the organization and meet/exceed defined revenue and profitability targets and other KPIs.
- Proven Strategic thinkingwith demonstrated ability to develop & implement regional strategies, convert successfully into tactical action plans and deliver results.
- Drive succession planning strategies. Define critical training, employee engagement, development needs and partner with HRD’s /Regional HRMs to execute key training/ employee development programs.
- Define and execution of portfolio strategy, developmental priorities to ensure regions profitable growth and exceed customer expectations.
- Balance retention efforts at current clients with new business development opportunitiesandreallocating resources across the territory as neededto ensure operational excellence within all accounts.
- Provide leadership support to a regional team of District Managers and functional leaders.
- Contribute to the innovation of servicesto expand Sodexo’s Service Solutions for current and prospective clients.
- Oversee proposal developmentactivities, including positioning, strategy development, customer negotiations, contract review, and pricing/costing.
- Resolve client issues and concerns with agility and professionalism. Establishing organizational protocols and systems to identify client issues, trends, and opportunities and effectively integrate them into area strategies.
- Hiring, growing and developing current and future talent. Providing positive and constructive feedback through coaching, mentoring and counseling.
- In collaboration with Sales and Brand Teams,design and implement Strategic Partnership programs for the area that create value for clients/prospects. Responsible for the area communication and marketing plans.
- Establish visibility and relevance for Sodexo in the area’s industryby preparing presentations to management groups, leadership groups and boards to explain the company’s market position and initiatives. As a Change Champion, prepares the area’s culture to adapt to and embrace ongoing, fundamental changes that will enable the business to grow and prosper.
- Leverage Sodexo’s commitment to diversity and inclusionto extend Sodexo’s reach in area communities
Theideal candidatehas demonstrated strategic leadership, solid understanding of business diagnostics, financial acumen, talent management, strong communication and project management skills. This candidate will need to be able to work both horizontally and vertically within both organizations and have outstanding presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage the workload accordingly. Works with clients and senior leadership in all matters relating to contract and account operations in order to establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship that ensures account retention. Demonstrated analytical strength in financial analysis, forecasting, scenario analysis and ROI modeling.
Leads strategic and business planning and management for a specific segment within a Division’s Region with a primary focus on growth and customer/client engagement. Provides leadership and direction for all business aspects within the assigned Regional segment, including account operations, growth, and retention, District Manager development and training, and financial growth and accountability. Provides a major focus for client relationship management, business retention, and new business development.