Sodexo is seeking aPatient Services Managerin St Louis, Missouri.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service professional we are seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations of our patient services
- deliver high quality food service and exceptional customer focus
- achieve company and client patient satisfaction goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- ensure positive employee and patient satisfaction levels
- recommend performance and workflow improvements
- ensure Sodexooperating standards are consistently met
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work
- prior patient food service experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
- strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.
Working for Sodexoin Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’sunique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.Position Summary
Provides direction, guidance, and supervision/direction of patient hospitality employees at patient care units. Manages initiatives for job redesign and process improvement, including interdepartmental improvements with nursing staff.