Patient Services Manager 1 - Sodexo Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for a highly passionate, experienced, organized and disciplined individual with a strong commitment for food operations to join our team at St. Luke's Hopsital in Maumee OH (near Toledo). ****
It is the policy of our client, St. Luke's Hospital, that employees are prohibited from using any nicotine containing products. The successful applicant will be required to submit to drug and nicotine tests.****
Sodexo is an international organization whose mission is to “Improve the Quality of Daily Life for Everyone We Serve.” This represents a unique opportunity for someone who is hands on in driving results to join a growing health care organization. In this role, you will direct and participate in all of the daily food operations for their patient meal services which is currently utilizing “At Your Request,” a room service meal program. The best qualified candidate will be a self-starter with stellar communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Being knowledgeable of patient diets is highly desirable.
- Ensure compliance with Sodexo and regulatory standards (Eco Sure, Gold Check, The Joint Commission, etc.)
- Assisting in the maintenance of cash control and payroll records, as well as inventory
- Daily patient meal rounding utilizing Service Depot, interacting with patients and Nursing staff to develop and enhance interdepartmental relationships
- Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives to increase patient satisfaction
- Ensuring food safety and sanitation compliance
- Oversee patient tray line to ensure meal accuracy
"Sodexo may require a pre-employment investigation of your criminal conviction history, educational background, past employment, and activities that may relate in any way to your potential fitness for employment. In addition, you may be required to take and pass a drug test or participate in a medical screening, such as TB or respiratory testing, depending on the position and type of unit at issue."Position Summary
Provides direction, guidance, and supervision/direction of patient hospitality employees at patient care units. Manages initiatives for job redesign and process improvement, including interdepartmental improvements with nursing staff.