Location: US - MA - Boston
Nov 18, 2016
A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
Setting the standard for Conference Center Management, FLIK is on the forefront of the industry. FLIK is uniquely positioned to expertly manage a wide range of operations and has demonstrated abilities in exceeding clients' goals and objectives for their facilities.
FLIK Conference Centers is a full solutions provider. FLIK takes full responsibility for the facilities we operate while providing the highest level of customer service.
Location: Boston, MA
This position will establish a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for all clients and staff members at a major corporation. The Concierge will be the first point of contact for visitors to the company and its conference center, making them feel comfortable, directing them to their meetings, and assisting them during their stay.
* Coordinate guest arrivals.
* Answer telephones in a friendly, professional manner.
* Assist with light copying and facsimile requests.
* Monitor conference room activities.
* Communicate last minute food and beverage requests.
* Provide updated information to conference planners and meeting room services staff.
* Handle car service requests.
* Assist with conference room bookings.
* Provide information about local restaurants, transportation, museums, etc.
* Experience as a receptionist or concierge in a corporate or hotel environment
* Should possess excellent customer service skills and feel comfortable handling high-level clients.
* Should possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Should have basic computer skills and be able to operate various office machines.
* Ability to be punctual, dependable, and to follow through on the smallest of details.
* High school diploma plus some college required, with a college degree a plus.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.