Blue Mountain Resorts LP
Location: CA - ON - Blue Mountains
The main purpose of this position is to act as a support mechanism to the other Food and Beverage staff in the kitchen. This position is critical to the success of the lodge because it maintains a clean environment and ensures that the kitchen tools are ready and in place for the next use.
- Scrape waste from dinner ware and put them in the dishwasher
- Wash all utensils and glassware
- Collect and dispose of garbage
- Sort garbage into composting and recycling items
- Must be able to perform general prep food duties, such as peel vegetables, wash lettuce, or other non cooking tasks
- Maintain equipment
- Keep storage areas clean
- Monitor fridges, freezers and loading docks for cleanliness
- Maintain safety per OHSA & abide by Green Initiatives
- Previous dishwashing experience is a definite asset
- Must have the ability to remain focused and be thorough with assigned tasks
- Must be able to work with co-workers in a cooperative, friendly manner.
- Must move with a sense of urgency according to business levels
- Ability to lift 30lbs or more is a requirement
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods is required
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Blue Mountain Resort is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and inclusiveness across the organization. We believe in equal opportunity and it is our priority to ensure a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If you are contacted for a position, please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the selection process. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.