Sodexo is seeking a Human Resources Manager for a K-12 Public School System that manages both Food and Facilities Operations, in Omaha, NE. The position will have responsibility for both Food and Facilities which include:
- Provide Guidance and direction for the implementation of training for employees.
- Conduct stand-up training to groups of employees
- Facilitate and oversee testing of trainees to measure report on progress.
- Ensure consistent application of training standards throughout the organization.
- Identify Training requirements and participate in the development and implementation of training plans.
- Assist in the development of training strategy.
- Ensure consistent training practices that meet business initiatives.
- Manage training development projects.
- Develop, review, and comment on pilot training programs.
Duties will include:
- Facilitate courses and workshops to increase awareness and grow the skills of others.
- Develop/maintain template for training tracking.
- Supervise coordination of enrollment and record keeping metrics associated with training programs.
- Manage on-site program logistics to include lodging, catering, A?V and participant needs.
- Assist with design of internal training programs, including formulating lesson plans and determining training methods.
- Manage development, production, design and distribution of learning materials.
- Maintain training records by tracking training attendance.
- Communicate training offerings to employees, clients and potential suppliers.
Handles all human resource functions for one or more accounts/units. May include payroll, benefits, administration of labor contracts, training, employee relations, recruiting, safety, etc. Role focuses on hourly workforce. In some cases, may supervise clerical employees. Exists mostly in large or more complex units, or those with unionized workers.