Sodexo, Corporate Services is seeling for a General Manager 3 in Phoenix, AZ.
Busy cafe in North Phoenix with a micro market and heavy outside catering.
The ideal candidate should have:
- About 4-5 plus years of experience in a General Manager role
- FOH & BOH experience
- Marketing Knowledge (food product sample, menu design, food marketing exp)
- Food service contract management exp & a strong culinary background in a corporate services account is desired
- Candidate must have exceptional customer service, professional, personable and good communication skills.
- Experience delivering quality food during catering events
- Experience managing hourly staff in a full service café and during catering events
- Detail oriented, outgoing, high energy, accountable, responsible & entrepreneur Spirit ( hands on)
- Experience with Food Safety Policies, knowledgeable of Sodexo programs.
- Experience with Financial responsibility including budget, P&L & Food and Labor cost
- HR Knowledge
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!Position Summary
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.