United Hospitalis the largest hospital in the Twin Cities east metro area, providing a full range of health care services to more than 200,000 people each year.
United's excellent staff, modern facilities and commitment to providing patients with the best care using state-of-the-art technology has helped the hospital attract some of the most renowned and innovative practitioners in the nation. United's employees and medical staff are committed to place patient needs first and treat all individuals with compassion and respect. Highly regarded for its clinical care, United has earned a reputation for supportive, patient-centered care designed to create the most comfortable, stress-free health care experience possible.
Sodexo is seeking a motivated, skilled Food Service professional with a minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in a high-volume kitchen setting. TheProduction ManageratUnited Hospitalwill be responsible for supporting Patient Room Service Dining, Retail Dining at two distinct locations and a moderately busy catering operation. The ideal candidate will possess the following skills / attributes...
- Experience withThe Market Connector a similar web-based purchasing tool
- Experience withFood Management Systemor a similar production management system
- Experience withAt Your Request--Room Service Diningor a similar "on- demand" food service model
- Solid working knowledge of HACCP principles
- The ability to effectively communicate with a diverse staff both verbally and in writing
- The ability to identify, on-board, train and develop staff members
- An understanding of what it takes to motivate people to go above the normal call of duty.
- Stress tolerance
- Self directed
Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of food production employees. Responsible for the purchasing and receiving of food and supplies, as well as monitoring the inventory. Maintains food production records/cost indicators. Plans and costs menus.