Sodexo Government North America is seeking an experienced Food Production Manager 2 at Messhall 569.
Sodexo is proud to service theUnited States Marine Corp.Come join Sodexo in the making of Marines at Messhall 569 in San Diego, CA.
We are looking for a Food Production Manager 2at the largest recruit Mess Hall on the west coast, with meal volume of 35K to 90K meals per week depending on season.
This high profile account is the cornerstone of the west coast Marine recruiting program.
Do you have the background to handle this very high volume account feeding 3.2 million meals per year, in a high pressured environment,andhigh visibility form the Marine Command?
This mess hall is proud to service the recruits who are responsible for following the standards established by the Commandant of the Marine Corps to train, teach, mentor, and above all lead recruits through a demanding standard-based training system.
If you have the following skill set, then wewould love to hear from you:
- 2-3 plus years of experience in a Food Production Manager, Chef,orSousChef role
- Serve Safe certified is a plus
- Organized, hands on, food production experience, knowledgeable with food and labor cost
- Experience with inventory, ordering, safety, staffing, scheduling& payroll
- Experience training,developing hourly, supervising and coaching
- Experience working with other staff to assure food quality, recipe, techniques, menu developing, foodandlabor cost.
- Customer service oriented, professional and good communication skills
Discover Sodexo Government Serviceshere.
Plans, directs and coordinates the activities of food production employees. Responsible for the purchasing and receiving of food and supplies, as well as monitoring the inventory. Maintains food production records/cost indicators. Plans and costs menus.