Wesley Long Hospital is a acute care 175-bed hospital with 55+ non-union employees and 3 managers. It is part of Cone Health System. Cone Health is comprised of 3 acute care hospitals, a Cancer Center, a Behavioral Health Hospital and the Women’s Hospital. Sodexo provides a number of non-clinical services and supports the Cone Health System in their journey to be a World Class provider of health care to the greater Greensboro area. This position supports that mission by providing leadership for our team in Food Services in the delivery of safe, wholesome and innovative food and facilities to our Patients, Customers (Retail and Catering) as well as hospital Employees in a variety of settings
- Oversees 55+ employees in the department
- Responsible for identifying process improvement initiatives and overseeing the implementation.
- Ensures that employees demonstrate an active customer hospitality orientation toward both clients and customers.
- Integrate fully within our client’s organization by becoming a trusted adviser with a customer service focus.
- Responsible for driving patient satisfaction results by regularly analyzes patient satisfaction data and implements a plan of action in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Must meet (or exceed) Sodexo standards of operations.
- Creates a positive environment and successfully motivates and manages team.
- Exhibit Sodexo’s “CARES” behaviors (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service)
- Proven ability to develop and grow strong relationships with key facility leaders
- Drive Employee Engagement & Shared Governance
- Have a proven track record of improving Patient, Employee and Customer Satisfaction
- Have extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience with FMS, OMD, Labor Management programs, “Expressly For You” patient meal service, Health Touch, Cater Trax and Service Depot
- Have extensive experience with Sodexo Food & Physical Safety standards
- Exhibits “Drive & Dependability”.
- Deliver superior results by directing and motivating a team of managers and employees to complete assigned responsibilities while delivering exceptional customer service
**Preferred candidates will have management experience in Food Service in a fast paced hospital setting, passion to provide excellent customer service and strong knowledge of Sodexo operating systems for food service.**
AtSodexo Health Care,Patients are the heart of everything we do and we strive to make working for our company a great experience. We offer a wide array of employee benefits aimed at improving the quality of life for all our employees. Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being:http://bit.ly/yPf9G
Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence in complex multi-functional accounts. Has direct client contact on day-to-day issues. Develops and Implements plans under the direction of a GM 5 or higher. Manages through managers. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Responsible for financial/HR functions. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.