Come be a part of Sodexo's Government Services Division we serve those who serve us..
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Air Force Food Transformation Initiative (ATI). TheFood Operations Managerwillsupport all food service operations atCannon Air Force base in Clovis, New Mexico.
The Air Force Food Transformation Initiative is designed to provide Airmen with improved food quality, variety and availability, while maintaining home station and war fighting feeding capabilities. The ATI will include expanded dining facility operating hours, increased food variety and quality, campus-style dining that allows Airmen on meal cards to eat at other non-appropriated fund food and beverage operations, and access to food kiosks.
Cannon Air Force Base, is home of the 27thSpecial Operations Wing, lies in the high plains of eastern New Mexico near the Texas panhandle. The Base is eight miles west of Clovis NM and is 4,295 feet above sea level the base sits on 3,789 acres of land. Cannon is named in honor of the late Gen. John K Cannon former commander of the tactical Air Command.
Our selected candidate will be avisionary and innovative leaderwith polished communication skills and ability to build trust, have solid financial acumen, the ability to successfully lead through mentoring and strong engagement with the client community, multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic fast paced environment.
This position will be responsible to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction through exceptional execution and delivery of the food service operation.
Additional Job Responsibilities include:
- Integrate fully within our client's organization becoming a trusted adviser and member of the accounts leadership team.
- Works to achieve company and client financial targets and goals.
- Works to achieve high quality customer and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for all Sodexo and client required reporting.
- Responsible for implementing / executing programs & processes.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Must meet (or exceed) Sodexo standards of operations with quality of food and programs.
- Creates a positive environment and successfully motivates and manages team.
The ideal candidate will have at least:
- 5+ years food service management experience - previous food production and or marketing / contract management experience is preferred
- A strong customer focus, exceptional communication and organizational skills and management experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be successful in a fast paced work environment
- The ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Prior experience supervising managers and supervisors, able to understand P&L (food and labor cost).
Manages all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and directly supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.