Sodexo is seeking aFood Operations Manager 2 to support multiple Washington State accounts located in Western and Eastern Washington, with a majority of the accounts located in Western Washington.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- have ability to be hands on in the production/culinary side of business;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has strong culinary production experience, ability to mentor and train in this area and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
- has the ability to travel to support accounts located throughout Washington State.
**This is a temporary position that will be supporting Senior Living Business in the State of Washington lasting up to 12 months and will provide great exposure to the opportunities that exist at Sodexo!
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Residents are the heart of everything we do and we welcome you to join our team! Apply Now!
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!Position Summary
Manages all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and directly supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Assumes General Manager’s (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence.