Sodexo is seeking aFood Operations Managerin Wichita, KS.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service professional we are seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage daily cafe operations and patient dining services
- deliver high quality food service and exceptional customer focus
- achieve company and client patient satisfaction and customer satisfaction levels
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- ensure positive employee engagement
- recommend performance and workflow improvements
- ensure Sodexo operating standards are consistently met
- have experience learning and implementing new processes and programs to drive operational efficiencies
- possess excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has retail food service and patient dining experience and a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Assumes General Manager's (GM) responsibilities and authority in his/her absence in complex multi-functional accounts. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Responsible for financial/Human Resources (HR) functions. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers.