Sodexo Corporate Services Division has an exciting new opportunity for a qualified Facilities Operations Manager to oversee an account in Waltham, MA. The Operations Manager provides the coordination of all functions and activities of the Facilities Services, including Engineering, Mail Services, Operations & Maintenance, and Vendor Management. You may assume overall responsibility for the safe and efficient functioning, maintenance and operation of buildings, equipment, machinery, systems, and grounds keeping. You will also be professionally responsible for the proper installation, operation and maintenance of uninterrupted light, heat, power, water, and monitoring systems for buildings and services.
The Operations Manager supervises, evaluates, plans, and participates in the day-to-day operations, maintenance and repair of building services, and their respective plant-wide distribution systems. This position is responsible for supervising dedicated technicians and maintenance employees in all areas of building operations.
Our preferred candidates will have successfully demonstrated knowledge in:
- All aspects of utility systems in a pharmaceutical environment.
- All aspects of facilities management including plant and building operations and maintenance to include knowledge of HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Have a passion for excellence and the ability to manage and lead a team of professionals in continuous pursuit of excellence
- Provide training to staff involved in the use or maintenance of equipment to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Work in a matrix environment of employer and client relationships
- Have an understanding of GMP processes and standards.
- Have an understanding of regulatory, technical, and safety standards.
- Maintain dual budget processes
- Execute engineering projects as assigned to meet technical, budget and schedule goals.
- Manage CMMS systems and processes to ensure 100% reliability of systems
- Prepare or review operation, safety, and maintenance procedures to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Demonstrate the ability to interact well with peers and senior personnel in scientific, engineering, and operational disciplines.
- Ability to work as a member on cross-functional and self-directed work teams.
- Knowledge of reliability engineering and continuous improvement concepts desired.
Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment is a plus#LIPosition Summary
Number two position at the account with responsibility for all operations. Assumes GM's responsibilities and authority in his/her absence. Supervises managers. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.