EXECUTIVE CHEF/SCHOOLS K12/ CHICAGO, IL
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Schools
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where you know you make a difference? Try one of our 4000 public and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining Services. That’s about 1.6 million young students we provide meals and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which we serve.
* Manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account
* Plan and create nutritious menus
* Purchase and manage inventory
* Ensure that all kitchens provide appealing and nutritious food and meet state, federal and district guidelines
* Culinary degree preferred
* Three to five years of culinary management experience
* Strong leadership skills
* K-12 culinary experience is preferred
* Desire to work with an industry leader
* Knowledge of state and federal food standard guidelines that apply to the K-12 market
* ServSafe Certification
Apply to Chartwells Schools today!
Chartwells Schools is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.