Location: US - VA - Charlottesville
Nov 30, 2016
Location: University of Virginia, Inn at Darden, Charlottesville, VA
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
* You will oversee the culinary operations and activities of the facility including multiple outlets plus off-premise catering
* You will have the opportunity to create your own menus using locally grown products
* You will manage a dynamic, passionate team dedicated to delivering superb cuisine and Platinum Service
* B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or A.A. Degree in Culinary Arts
* Three (3) to five (5) years of culinary management experience, four-star hotel experience preferred
* Inventory and purchasing experience
* Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
* Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
* ServSafe® certified is a plus
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Food & Beverage