Seeking a creative, dynamic, and inspiring Executive Chef to lead our Award Winning Culinary Team at
High Country Conference CenteratNorthern Arizona University
As our culinary expert you will be responsible for overseeing all culinary aspects of theaward winning$3M operations. With the ability to express creativity, you will have a great time working at an upscale facility focusing on world-class service and amenities for meetings and events of all types and sizes.
TheExecutive Chef will be responsible for all aspects of the culinary operations for more than 30,000 square feet for social and corporate events. The chef will be accountable for creative menu development, product costs, flawless execution and providing a high level of customer service to our clients; must also be capable of motivating, training and developing the culinary team. This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills, a high degree of accountability and strong interpersonal skills.
The Executive Chefmust have:
- Creativity in menu planning, presentation, and experience in custom High-End catering
- High level of energy and extraordinary culinary knowledge
- Impeccable quality standards
- A talent for developing and inspiring a culinary team
- Proven history of culinary leadership success
- Passion for keeping up with culinary trends
- Demonstrates great communication skills and an ability to exceed client & customer expectations
- Desire to think out of the box andhave a lot of Fun!
- ACF - Certified Executive Chef
- At least five years successful experience as an executive chef or equivalent in a fine dining restaurant,conference center, resort, and/orhigh-end cateringatmosphere.
- Experience working in a high-end catering/conference environment with groups up to 500
Step into the culinary spotlight with Sodexo!
This position is eligible for Sign On Bonus & our Chef Incentive Bonus plan!
Designs, supervises, coordinates and participates in activities of cooks and other kitchen personnel in a medium to large account. This position is recognized as the technical expert, teacher and trainer for other chefs and cooks within the account. Selects and develops recipes and other items for clients. Develops menu, implements and trains HACCP, oversees/purchases food, establishes production levels and inventory controls, interviews and hires new chefs, manages/controls food cost issues and offer solutions, may train other chefs outside account. May cook selected items, and plan or price menus. Typically has chefs and cooks reporting to this position.