We have an exceptional Sodexo opportunity for anExecutive Chefto lead our culinary team at Titus regional Medical Center inMount Pleasant, TX. This position supports our mission by providing safe, wholesome and innovative food to our patients and guests.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead the culinary team and will plan, organize and manage the daily food production. The Executive Chef will be responsible for managing the culinary operations and catering.
- Managing the daily food production including production planning and controls
- Ensuring Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality
- Labor and food cost controls and compliance
- Menu development and inventory management
- Sanitation and H.A.A.C.P. compliance
- Food cost management
- Training and Development for the culinary team
- Cooking Classes for Community and Staff
Designs, supervises, coordinates and participates in activities of cooks and other kitchen personnel in a small account. This position is recognized as the technical expert, teacher and trainer for other chefs and cooks within the account. Selects and develops recipes and other items for clients. Develops menu, implements and trains HACCP, oversees/purchases food, establishes production levels and inventory controls, interviews and hires new chefs, manages/controls food cost issues and offer solutions. May cook selected items, and plan or price menus. Typically has chefs and cooks reporting to this position.