Sodexo Energy & Resource is seeking a qualified Enviromental service/Custodial Operations Manager to work with an Oil & Gas client in Houston Texas.
The Custodial Operations Manager will be responsible for managing janitorial. The idea candidate will have experience managing a team for janitorial services for a large company.
Janitorial/Custodial duties include but not limited to:
- Directs daily housekeeping/custodial operations to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Ensures housekeeping and custodial service activities are performed according to standards and contractual requirements.
- Maintains and implements sanitary and safety conditions and training to adhere to auditing procedures and statutory regulations
- Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel).
- Strong safety culture with experience oil & gas environment is a plus.
- Experience with floor care
- All other duties as assigned.
Bi-Lingual Spanish (preferred)#
Number two position at the account with responsibility for all operations. Assumes GM's responsibilities and authority in his/her absence. Supervises managers. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations.