Sodexo has an exciting Director 2, Facilities Operations opportunity for an exceptional, well-rounded facilities professional. Sodexo Corporate Services Facilities will be providing self-performing Operations, Maintenance and Janitorial services for a new life sciences client in a Class A office space with some medical labs in Germantown, MD.
You are the candidate if you have demonstrated experience and success in:
- Draft and execute strategic plans from the company and client
- Meet established KPI’s and SLA’s
- Establish and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Build and develop the FM staff to exceptional service and performance levels
- Have knowledge of and experience in all facets of service delivery including:
- Facilities maintenance
- Business Services
- Janitorialincluding GMP requirements
- Manage sub-contracted vendors to established KPI’s and SLA’s
- Proactively solve problems for client
- Manage construction and other projects
- Manage client and Sodexo budgets
This position has direct and regular client contact so must be proficient in formal and informal communications to include daily/weekly meetings; quarterly business reviews and expectations meetings.
All systems are managed through a CMMS program. Proficiency with computer software, Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point is required.
The selected candidate will have demonstrated success in managing facility services including but not limited to: Building Operations & Maintenance, janitorial services and management of subcontractors for services such as security, pest control, waste management and grounds. You would manage an hourly team of 12 consisting of engineers, technicians and janitorial staff. Managing labor costs as well as the overall budget is an essential function of the position.
Position is bonus eligible.Position Summary
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.