Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Project Manager at St Vincent Medical Center. The hospital is a state-of-the-art surgical specialty hospital that attracts patients nationally and internationally. Patients from throughout the world come to St. Vincent Medical Center to receive compassionate, healing care in the renowned House Clinic, Multi-Organ Transplant Center and other specialty clinics and services.
366 Licensed beds
1,322 Employees (staff)
- This position will require a proven background in managing hospital construction projects (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Healthcare Construction experience preferred. Managing projects from start to finish.
- Experience with data collection and documentation preparation related to Environment of Care Rounding Checklist.
- Electrical & Mechanical system construction projects (approx $5M+ projects already approved with more in the pipeline)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Emergency Management experience a plus
Quality Awards & Honors
Top 50 Hospitals Nationwide for 2012
#5 Best Hospital LA Metropolitan Area 2011-12
U.S. News and World Report
- Cancer Treatment Center
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Cardiovascular Services
- Neurology Services
- Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
- Spine Care
- St. Vincent Dialysis Center
Clinics & Specialty Services
- Asian Pacific Liver Center
- Health Benefits Resource Center
- House Clinic, Specialist in Ear Surgery and Neuro Surgery
- Joint Replacement Institute
- Multi-Organ Transplant Center
- St. Vincent Orthopaedic Institute
- St. Vincent Spine Institute
- First successful open-heart surgery on West Coast.
- First to use the surgical microscope to operate on the inner ear.
- First hospital to offer hemodialysis to kidney failure patients.
- First artificial heart implanted. First human heart transplantation.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects. Reviews project proposal, establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.