Location: US - VA - Richmond
Nov 14, 2016
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
* Plan and communicate to all departments the expressed need of the customer
* Work directly with the Sales Training Department to ensure that all details of their trainings/meetings are arranged and space reserved appropriately. Constantly communicate with them to keep abreast of changes, additions and customer comments
* Act as a liaison between the Conference Center and all customers
* Prepare all group service orders by using room reservation software
* Work closely with the Audio Visual & Conference Services Departments to ensure room set-ups, A.V. needs, and special requests. Work closely with the Food & Beverage Department for food quality, menu maintenance and assessing customer feedback
* Assist the General Manager in analyzing all aspects of the Training Center operation and report back on any aspect that does not seem to be functioning properly
* Assist the General Manager in analyzing and creating quarterly Operational Review Reports including PowerPoint slides and compiling data from the space management system
* A BS degree preferred but not necessary if candidate has related conference services experience
* Have a least two years hotel or conference center experience
* Keep abreast of industry trends, share information with all staff
* Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
* Excellent overall computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
* Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
* Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
* Exceptional customer service abilities
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Hotel Manager - General Manager