CHEF MANAGER-SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Chartwells Higher Education
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
* Manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account
* Plan and create nutritious menus
* Purchase and manage inventory
* Ensure that all kitchens provide appealing and nutritious food
* Culinary degree preferred
* Three to five years of culinary management experience
* Strong leadership skills
* Higher Education culinary experience is preferred
* Desire to work with an industry leader
* ServSafe Certification
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.