Chef de Partie - HGV Craigendarroch
What will I be doing?
As a Chef de Partie you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Ensure all food preparation meets standards
* Prepare and present high quality food
* Supervise staff
* Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
* Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
* Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
* Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
* Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets
* Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
* Assist Head Chef/Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance of company procedures
* Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
* Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
* Be environmentally aware
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Demi Chef de Partie role
- A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof may be required)
- Strong coaching skills
- Ability and desire to motivating Team
- Excellent communication skills
- NVQ Level 3
- Achieved Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Supervisory experience
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- Knowledge of current food trends
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.