Location: US - MD - Bethesda
Nov 8, 2016
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
* You will coordinate and oversee internal and external catering events
* You will develop and maintain the catering marketing plan including a comprehensive event planning service to clients and detailed menu development
* You will hire, train, and schedule catering staff, and will be actively involved in the development of existing catering staff in service techniques, menu presentation, policies, and procedures
* You will ensure successful operations of catering functions including labor cost control, foods cost control and preparation, transportation, setup, operation, and clean up of all events
* Bachelor's Degree is required in Hospitality or Culinary, BA/BS Preferred
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in hospitality industry including 3 years in management (preferably Catering Management) is required
* Booking, selecting and costing menu items, pricing contracts, and resourcing temporary help and equipment experience is key
* The ability to supervise food preparation, service and clean up is also essential
* ServSafe Certified a plus
* Must have a valid clean driving license
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Food & Beverage