Click here to Learn More about a Career with Eurest
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations?
Come grow your career with Eurest.
As the Catering Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all catering events for the account. You will manage and lead a team of associates to make sure the event is executed and Eurest stands are met. Additionally, as part of the management team, you will be responsible for the following: Key Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and oversee internal and external catering events
* Develop and maintain the catering marketing plan, including a comprehensive event planning service to clients and detailed menu development
* Hire, train, and schedule catering staff, and be actively involved in the development of existing catering staff in service techniques, menu presentation, policies, and procedures
* Ensure successful operations of catering functions including labor cost, food cost control and preparation, transportation, setup, operation, and clean up of all events
* Additional responsibilities include the reporting of operating statements, reports, and operational budgets, and review of the collection of receivables
* Responsible for all catering activities, books, plans & directed functions
* Menu development and costing, marketing functions as they relate to the catering department
* BS degree in Hospitality or Culinary degree preferred
* A minimum of five years of experience in hospitality industry including two years in management (preferably Catering Management) is required
* Booking, selecting and costing menu items, pricing contracts, and resourcing temporary help and equipment experience is key
* The ability to supervise food preparation, service and clean up is also essential
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft office, internet, and email
* Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.