What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Embassy Suites by Hilton has perfected the full-service, upscale, all-suite hotel. Built on a long-standing legacy that is both inviting and comfortable, Embassy Suites properties provide guests with "More Reasons to Stay®", offering open-air atriums, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, spacious two-room suites and complimentary Manager's Receptions every evening. Embassy Suites' bundled pricing ensures that guests receive enormous value at a single price. Whether they are traveling for business, with their family, with a group, or for leisure, our guests return again and again to experience the consistently awarded, best-in-class customer service provided at Embassy Suites.
Embassy Suites is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com. If you understand the importance of providing an inviting and comfortable experience and feel you can contribute to an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Embassy Suites Hotels.What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
* Present and serve beverages to guests
* Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
* Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
* Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
* Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
* Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive starting salary and in addition, eligible Team Members may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement savings plans. Eligible Team Members also have access to paid time off benefits for vacation and sick, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), educational assistance, and Hilton Worldwide's unique programs that provide Team Members and their families with discounted hotel room rates as well as discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time Team Members in the United States and Puerto Rico. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.