BACK OF HOUSE MANAGER
Location: US - GA - Atlanta
Nov 9, 2016
Become part of Restaurant Associates, a name that has been synonymous with exciting restaurant concepts and high quality foodservice for over half a century. RA is a New York City leader in the foodservice industry for some of the nation's premier museums, performing arts centers and corporate accounts. Restaurant Associates’ commitment to upscale dining has led the way to develop successful culinary programs. If you share our belief in the value of delivering Superior Quality Food and Delivery Hospitality Excellence, we invite you to learn more about Restaurant Associates’ dynamic select team of professionals. Come share your talents with one of the nations’ fastest-growing, multi-million dollar organizations.
* Adheres to HACCP guidelines to ensure efficient, safe and sanitary food production, purchasing, receiving, food storage and facility maintenance
* Duties also include, inventory, ordering/purchasing, food cost controls, training, sanitation
* Provide leadership and direction to utility and culinary team including hiring, training, developing, coaching and counseling
* Additional related duties and special projects as assigned
* Degree in Culinary Arts is preferred or equivalent professional experience
* Minimum of 3 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience
* High volume purchasing, food storage, inventory control and sanitation experience
* Self-starter and ability to multitask
* Knowledge of safe and sanitary food handling principles
* Ability to lift, bend, carry up to 40 lbs., manage proper storage of food items as necessary
* Strong supervisory, leadership, hands-on management and coaching skills
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
* Strong financial, budgetary, and food cost control practices
* Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
* ServSafe or Department of Health certification a plus
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Food & Beverage