ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Location: US - CA - San Francisco
Nov 29, 2016
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
Location: SFO Airport
Working as Assistant General Manager for FLIK will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. In this position, you will be responsible for Front of the House operations in key dining areas.
* Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates (in conjunction with the Lounge Manager) the performance of all Front of the House Staff in accordance with Service Standards.
* Maître d’ Hotel represents the lounge in its entirety and represents him/herself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
* Ensures that all staff are trained and performs their duties in accordance with the service standards.
* Creates daily assignment sheets to ensure that the all areas of the lounge have appropriate personnel in place.
* Liaises with Experience Director to create and hold quarterly service trainings.
* Responsible for the general maintenance of Lounge, reporting any repair or replacement needs to the Lounge Manager.
* Communicates daily with the Client, Lounge Manager, and Chef regarding service in the Lounge.
* Maintains beverage inventory, develops wine lists and menus as needed.
* Has fluent knowledge of menu offerings, continuously monitors food as it leaves the kitchen to ensure superior quality.
* Promptly and efficiently resolves all customer concerns to the customer’s satisfaction.
* Conducts daily service meetings to discuss trainings, expected passenger counts, food specials, promotions, and relevant information that may impact the daily lounge operation.
* Minimum of Associate's Degree preferred
* Two to four years fine dining restaurant management experience is required
* Must be able to pass background check required by airline
* Flexibility with schedule -- hours will include evenings and weekends
* Comprehensive food and wine knowledge. Applicant should be well versed on food and wine pairings
* Requires operations management experience with purchasing knowledge
* Excellent communication and computer skills are needed, including knowledge of MS Office products
* ServSafe Certified preferred
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Food & Beverage