Assistant Director - Food and Beverage
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, you would be responsible for assisting in the direction and organization of activities and services of all hotel food and beverage outlets (restaurants, lounges, room service, coffee shops, etc.) in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist in the management of all Food and Beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service, food and beverage quality, inventory management, outlet reservations and occupancy, systems management, budget and forecasting, marketing, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
* Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
* Develop and implement menus and food and beverage marketing strategies in partnership with the Director and the culinary team
* Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
* Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
* Recruit, interview and train team members
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!