Location: US - CT - Hartford
Nov 15, 2016
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people.
Location: Hartford, CT
A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK’s steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks – only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring – today and every day.
* A/P, A/R, Payroll, weekly operating reporting and forecasting in conjunction with District Managers
* Analytical researching
* LP overview for the contract
* Maintain banks and accountability of cash transactions on a daily basis
* Track and maintain monthly P/L and balance sheet activity
* Review of general ledger and balance sheet
* Resolving various accounting/reconciliation issues
* Assist with monthly, quarterly, annual reports, including monthly and fiscal close, internal and external audit reporting, report preparation and distribution
* Prepares daily deposits, credit card and cash reports
* Maintain inventory and cost control procedures
* Payroll and Human Resources administration
* Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred, or equivalent professional experience
* A minimum of 2 years of experience with revenue control and cash handling responsibilities
* Accounting experience in foodservice or retail industry required, foodservice operations experience a plus
* Ability to prepare monthly financial statements, key metric reports, budgets, forecasts, cash flow projections and analyses
* Adept at planning, organizing and controlling complex processes as well as analyzing moderately complex financial information
* Experience with sales analysis and reporting
* Experience with POS, cash and credit card reports.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Skilled at managing multiple priorities and relationships
* Computer skills: proficient in Microsoft Office with a concentration in Excel
* Strong analytical and organizational skills.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
* Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.