About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
Bay Oaks Country Club is a private club dedicated to serving our Members and guests. Established in 1988, the Club concept was based on fine amenities and country club tradition – unpretentious elegance with a sense of belonging, tethering every facet of Member camaraderie.
The Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef in all aspects of the main, grill, and banquet kitchens (ie. ordering, scheduling, sanitation, maintenance, employee development, performance reviews).
- Responsible for proper preparation, excellence of product, profit and labor cost. Organize and help in the service of all activities concerning a la carte, employee meals and private dining rooms.
- Responsible for the quality and the variety of all food being served on the shift. To hire, train, supervise, and/or terminate employees when needed. To enhance the overall knowledge and team spirit of the kitchen staff. Carry out the sanitation needs of the kitchen utilizing the standards set up by the Executive Chef. Implement all cleaning schedules and duties set up by the Executive Chef.
- Culinary school graduate preferred.
- Two years experience in supervisory position required.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with members, employee partners and guests
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) communication ability preferred.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence resulting in high quality Member and guest service.