The Peninsula Club
Location: US - NC - Cornelius
Job Purpose: To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilitates food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the members.
- Carry dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen.
- Replace soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware and dishes in dining room.
- Decorate service bar and supplies it with food, such as soups, salads and desserts.
- Replenish service bar with utensils and dishes.
- Serve ice water and butter to members.
- Clean and polish sneeze guard, glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment such as coffee urns and cream and milk dispensers.
- Assist wait staff as deemed necessary by management to service members in a timely manner.
- Take the initiative to greet members in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Lift and carry things like trays of dishes.
HS Diploma or equivalent