About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
A prestigious member of the Plano, Texas, community for more than 25 years, Gleneagles Country Club provides its Members and their guests with the ultimate private club experience. The Club’s classic charm, mixed with state-of-the-art recreational and social amenities, provides a gathering place for the community’s most influential business professionals as well as the families and adults from the surrounding neighborhoods. Gleneagles is the perfect environment for working, playing and enjoying life.
The Service Captain assists the Service Director in overseeing day-to-day operations including casual and fine dining, private events and bartending operations. This employee partner supervises set-ups, breakdowns, staffing levels and quality of service while maintaining Food and Beverage financial goals.
The Service Captain coordinates with the Member Relations Director, the Private Events Director and the event host to ensure that all events are well organized and that the expectations of the Member/host are exceeded.
- Three years experience as a server, floor or bartending supervisor in a la carte/private dining service.
- High-energy, outgoing personality with strong – professional interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven track record of team leadership and motivation skills.
- Attention to set up and service details are a must.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.