This position description includes, but is not limited to, the duties and responsibilities noted below:
• Always maintain control over the golfers while they are on the course for the benefit of all who play.
• Adhere to the rules and regulations that are set for our guests.
• Cater to our guests needs, keep the golf shop informed of pace of play.
• Maintain proper equipment and keep in radio contact with the golf shop.
• Be an ambassador of good will for the facility.
COURSE STARTER DUTIES:
• Ensure that each group has four players if possible.
• Ensure players go to their #1 tee spots, and always park in an orderly fashion while waiting.
• Greet each group in a friendly manner. Explain all distance markers and rules such as "cart paths only or 90 degree rule."
Remind each group to please keep up with the group ahead.
Keep groups starting on #1 tee in a timely manner.
Remind guests to use sand & seed, Rake bunkers, fix divots and to repair their ball marks.
Answer all questions in a friendly manner.
Keep a record of starting times and cart numbers for each groupusing the TAG Marshall GPS system.
Drive carts in a safe and prudent manner and park golf cars neatly in space provided
COURSE MARSHALL DUTIES: • Travel golf course in a counter clockwise manner to locate gaps quickly and solve potentially large gaps before they occur.
• Diplomatically solve guests' problems and issues, calling the golf shop for assistance when necessary.
• Repair golf marks and pick up trash on the course.
• Be observant, report anything unusual to the golf shop
Talamore Family of Clubs
Bonus Plan: No
Work Permit: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Management Position: No