About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
The University of Texas Club is conveniently located on the sixth and seventh floors of the east side of Darrell K. Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium on the University of Texas campus. It is a true home away from home for people who want to enrich their life experiences by connecting with fellow Members and the community. The Club also offers meeting rooms, Member workstations, wireless internet and everything else you need to work away from the office, plus plenty of opportunities for networking. Our Club quarters offer a selection of private rooms, which can accommodate up to 300 guests.
This Department Head position is responsible for identifying and enrolling new Members. The Membership Director nurtures relationships with existing Members so that they will invite their friends and colleagues to join (resulting in “Membership by Invitation”). In addition, they attend activities with Members and their guests in order to demonstrate “Pride in Belonging.”
The Membership Director ensures the enrollment process is complete and records Membership profile information. S/he is responsible for achieving the Club’s Membership sales goals.
In addition, s/he generates a definitive sales and marketing plan to achieve departmental revenue goals. The Membership Director is an advocate and ambassador of STAR Service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations play in regards to the success of the operation.
- Two years external sales experience or one year within ClubCorp.
- Proven track record of sales performance.
- High-energy, outgoing personality.
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, employee partners and other community leaders.
- Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Applicant must exhibit a professional appearance.
- Applicant must possess a passion for providing high quality Member service and commitment to exceeding expectations.