Benefits for Full Time Employees (after 60 days of employment)
Holiday & Vacation Pay for Full Time Employees
* Must have PASSION for food and high quality service.
* 2 years active culinary experience working the hot line and ala carte dining.
* Experience in catering, banquets and baking and pastry a big plus.
* Positions available for both AM and PM staff. AM must be able to cook high end breakfast
* Be self-motivated individuals that receive instruction well and don't require micromanagement.
* Stock, store and rotate all products properly and track food quality.
* Must be able to follow printed recipes and plate specifications.
* Must be able to communicate clearly with all managers, kitchen staff, dining room personnel and
* Able to be focused and work within specified guidelines set forth by the Executive Chef.
* Assists in food preparation assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
* Opens and closes the kitchen properly following the checklists for each stations.
* Must be willing available to work evenings, weekends and holidays and have reliable
* Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
* Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
* Follow sanitation guidelines, adhere to safety procedures and maintain personal hygiene in
accordance to Florida Health Department standards for Food Service Employees. Maintain a Valid Florida Food Handlers Card
must have flexible schedule and able to work weekends and holidays.
Avila Golf & Country Club
Posted on: 11/10/2016
10 - 14 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Hiring Contact: Glenn Zito
Contact Title: General Manager
Phone: (813) 961-1770
Fax: (813) 265-1353
Address: 943 Gusando de Avila