About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
Oak Tree Country Club is located in the beautiful, serene landscape of Edmond, Oklahoma. It’s a place of calm serenity far from the maddening crowd, and 36 holes of the best golf architecture Oklahoma has to offer. It’s the perfection of a lifestyle well-deserved, and the welcoming comfort that one finds when coming home. Oak Tree Country Club prides itself on being a family club, featuring a wide range of amenities including: Two 18-hole championship golf courses, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, Olympic size swimming pool, onsite babysitting, a fitness center, multiple dining areas and much more.
This department head position oversees all food and beverage at the Club, both front and heart of the house operations. S/he will manage the hiring, training and development of all F&B Employee Partners. This position will ensure that all mandated training programs are implemented as well as full Compliance with corporate purchasing procedures.
S/he prepares an annual financial budget and achieves these goals throughout the year through proper forecasting, cost controls, labor management and revenue generating programs. The Food & Beverage Director is an advocate and ambassador of STAR Service and understanding the critical role that Membership and exceeding expectations plays in the success of the operation.
- College degree preferred.
- Four years experience in Food & Beverage, private dining experience preferred.
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills.
- Solid understanding of a la carte and banquet revenue generation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense control as it relates to payroll and the forecasting and budgeting of expenses.
- Experience with purchasing and inventory systems.
- Creative menu development skills.
- Strong technical literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel, payroll management and point of sale systems.
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and guests.