Beach Club Security Gatehouse Officer
The Westchester Country Club
Location: US - NY - Rye
Rye, NY, US 10580
WESTCHESTER COUNTRY CLUB
LOCATION: Westchester Country Club, Rye, New York (Beach Club)
JOB TITLE: Beach Club Security Gatehouse Officer
REPORTS TO: Security Operations Supervisor
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience, hourly pay – non-exempt
BENEFITS: Free meal, Free Parking
Position available: Full time, part time, and per diem shifts
- Ex.10:00am – 6:00pm, 12:00pm – 8:00pm, Hours a week TBD 16 – 40 hrs
Job Description Date: 1/11/18
The Security Gate House Officer is to provide a safe and secure environment for the members of the Westchester Country Club. This goal will be accomplished by providing professional, cooperative, and courteous service to satisfy the needs of all members which include: Parking sticker policy enforcement, Guest policy enforcement, and writing incident reports,
- Provide customer service
- Ability to type a clear concise report
- Computer literacy required (Tablet,PC)
POSITION SUMMARY: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Security Gate House Officer must complete all tasks and assignments assigned by the Security Operations Supervisor, including but not limited to:
- Stand to greet and screen all members and guests who enter the club.
- Scan all member parking sticker bar codes to verify their name and audit number.
- Welcome all guests and charge appropriate fees according to club policy.
- Document daily total of members and guests who enter the club.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional at all times.
- Report all safety hazards & suspicious activity to Security Operations Supervisor.
- Write incident reports for any accident, injury, rule infraction or suspicious activity that you witness or reported to you and report them to Security Operations Supervisor or Assistant Beach club manager in his absence.
- Providing assistance to all members, employees, and guests
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Follow all club Standard Operating Procedures, safety and security policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper area, restocking items, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- While assigned as a “floater/relief” post provides short breaks and meal breaks to gate house officers. Patrol parking lot and enforce parking rules, write parking summonses for all parking violations.
- Perform other duties as requested by Supervisors
Diligent, customer service driven individual to work in a prestigious Country Club
Must be able to communicate & interact professionally with member’s & guests
Must be flexible to meet scheduling needs including weekends and holidays.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Frequent standing and sitting (up to several hours a day), Intermittent squatting, bending, twisting, lifting (up to 50 Lbs or more). This position requires excellent visual acuity and auditory sense, to monitor see parking stickers, listen to security radio and use computer tablet for various duties.