About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
The Clubs of Lakeway sets a standard of excellence for country clubs in the Austin area. No other private country club in Central Texas boasts four challenging golf courses, a renowned tennis and fitness center, impeccable dining facilities and superior service in a relaxed, friendly environment. A three-hole practice facility with par-3, -4 and -5 practice holes, and multiple driving ranges and putting greens top off the Club’s vast array of golf amenities. With activities and events for the entire family, membership at The Clubs of Lakeway is the perfect complement to the friendly, welcoming community spirit of Lakeway.
The Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of beverage production and service to our Members and guests. In addition to supporting all Club venues, events and fellow Employee Partners in delivering quality beverages and service, the Bartender maintains the bar, bar service areas and related storerooms in a neat, organized and secure manner. This Employee Partner follows the proper procedures for stocking, cleaning and ensuring opening/closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times.
- Previous bartending experience required.
- A working knowledge of bar related beverages, spirits, wine and beer.
- A working knowledge of the most common cocktails, mixed drinks and specialty drinks.
- Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified (C.A.R.E).
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.