• Process member monthly billing statements, assorted duties involved.
• Process assorted invoicing for all events.
• Process assorted invoicing for new members.
• Handle all charge disputes and billing inquiries by email or phone.
• Follow up on member and event collections.
• Process delinquency letters.
• Post daily sales for all POS areas.
• Process daily bank deposits.
• Post member payments on account daily.
• Club reciprocals statements reconciliation.
• Process monthly auto payments, with ACH and credit cards.
• 3+ year’s proven experience.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Clubsoft, Jonas, a plus.
• Bilingual English-Spanish a plus .
• Must have excellent organization and communication skills.
• Must have excellent skills in accuracy and efficiency, as well as, be detail oriented.
• Must be able to develop and foster professional relationships with members and staff.
• College degree preferred not required, preferably in Accounting.
Miami Beach, FL
La Gorce Country Club
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No