Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager:
· Loads and unloads trailers for show site.
· Supervises temporary labor in the loading and unloading of trailers, as required.
· Maintains and repairs equipment, as needed, (i.e., lights, crates, forklifts, etc.)
· Assists in the maintenance of department materials and equipment.
· Drives forklifts, as needed.
· Maintains a clean and safe working area.
· Assists at show site with the installation and dismantling of booths, as required.
· Assists the Drape Department with the stringing of drape.
· Assists in the paint, graphics, and flex areas, as required.
· Assists in transporting equipment to show site, as required.
· Maintains inventory of all equipment and materials.
· High School Graduate or GED required
· One year of warehouse experience
· Certified Forklift Operator
· Computer skills (Microsoft Office Package)
· Tradeshow Experience
· Work may involve repetitive motion (i.e. constant keying, using fingers, or grasping of objects).
· Work is performed in a somewhat crowded or noisy area where there may be mild discomfort due to temperature, dust or other conditions.
· Work involves constant exertion of physical effort (i.e. long periods of standing, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting)
· Hourly position
· Flexibility with work schedule (required to change shifts and work days as business needs dictate)
· Flexibility with work hours (must be able to work overtime as business needs dictate)
· Ability to work under pressure
· Shop environment
New Orleans, LA
GES, Global Experience Specialists
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No