An elegant and modern venue centrally located in Mississauga is looking for highly reliable and dependable Banquet Servers. If you are interested please apply below.
· As a true Service Associate, meet service expectations proactively, promptly, professionally, with genuine care to attention, detail and efficiency.
· Actively demonstrate teamwork, safe work practices, open communication, accuracy in transactions, respect, sincerity, helpfulness, and courtesy
· As part of the Food & Beverage team, ensures quality service to guests with emphasis on cleanliness, efficiency, accuracy, and professionalism at all times.
· Monitor and ensure smooth operations of appointed section, check for quality and presentation to designated F&B standards for all items prior to serving.
· Greet guests, attend to food, beverage and other service needs as appropriate and ensure accurate reporting of charges to guest folios.
· Remove soiled dishes, linen, silverware and restore/replenish settings.
· Participate on opening/closings, setups and breakdowns and ensure overall room ambiance, cleanliness, appropriate setting and presentation.
· Ultimately providing outstanding customer service.
· Apply the necessary precautions with regards to food safety and hygiene standards.
· Undertake other related responsibilities, as required.
- Must be dependable and reliable
· Must be flexible with shift work hours
· Prior experience an asset
· Must be able to perform physically under pressure
· Must be able to handle a fast working environment
· Must be able to operate, lift, push and pull equipment
· Can legally work in Canada
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 - 20 CAD
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No