The Loews Philadelphia Hotel is seeking a Cook III to join our team. Loews Philadelphia Hotel offers supremely comfortable 581 guest rooms, including 12 suites and 54 concierge club rooms, all of which are luxuriously appointed and are furnished to suit the needs of both families and business travelers. Loews Philadelphia Hotel features 47,000 square feet of versatile conference space. For more information about the Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
Cook III will be an integral part of one of the most popular restaurants in Center City Philadelphia, Bank & Bourbon. Designed by nationally recognized design firm Meyer Davis and housed in the iconic PSFS Building, Bank & Bourbon promises to deliver one of the finest dining experiences in Philadelphia.
The Full Time Restaurant Cook is a key member of the Bank and Bourbon Culinary Team and will work to deliver superb inherently American cuisine to our guests.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Reports directly to the Chef, Sous Chef, and Supervisor
- Prepares/cooks all volume food inters according to standard recipes and specifications to ensure consistency of product
- Checks and controls the proper storage an rotation of product, checking on portion control to maintain a quality product
- Practice inventory controls, including the preparation of and pick up of item from the storeroom
- Cleaning of walk-ins, reach-in boxes, to ensure all equipment in working areas is clean and sanitary and in proper working condition, in order to comply with health department regulations
- Maintains cooking and preparation areas in a clean condition at all times
- All other duties as assigned